Friday, November 16, 2007

Organizing Carried to Week 2 Due to Disorganization...

I crack myself up. Really I do. So blog posts have been scant this week. We still haven't gotten to query letters and our week long foray into organization has fallen flat. That's the bad news. The good news is that we will work through our issues to become better people.

So back on the horse people. Back on the horse.

Ah yes, organization. We talked about the importance of organization and how it affects your pocketbook/wallet. My pledge to have my entire office reorganized along with my closet has fallen short of my lofty goals, but I am proud of what I've accomplished so far. All of my papers/ideas/etc have been gathered, logged & are ready to file. I need to then organize the 3 ring binders that are staging a protest on my bookshelf. They shall be moved to the garage where they can give my husband trouble.

So things in the office have gotten off to a great start. I think by next week I shall have the beast that is clutter tamed in the money room of the house. As for my closets...I'm just happy the clothes are clean and put away, color coordinating the lot may be too anal right now...

So talk to me people, what organizing job have you been putting off? Do you even have an office to organize?

No comments: